Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Reformed Lightning's Blade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Reformed Lightning's Blade   Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:44 pm

I formed a new guild finally, and starting raiding slowly.

We are currently the new Prodigy in Lightning's Blade (PvP) realm =) We tried to form a team there and I think we made it now, we'll progress towards the end game content there from now on. We won't be coming back to this realm again for sure, if we fail, we 'll leave it there Sad . It was fun knowing you all I love you .

I didn't decide what to do with this forum yet. Its dead in a way but I'll sort it out later, maybe will change the content. This may be my last post in this forum, we will not be using this since now we have a new, better website :O Although the people in it won't be the same Smile
http://guildprodigy.wowstead.com

If you decide to join us, you will have to make an application like the others, you won't be given any special attention considering we failed as a group at last point. We don't need every class at the moment but we do have a casual rank. I'm applying strict rules and will stick with them for sure.

The members who joined us from oldies so far: Aelthas, Crad, Mattu, Lycus
The members who are about to join us (waiting for migration): Greep, Rocksteadie

GL,

Cheb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grogar
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Reformed Lightning's Blade   Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:24 pm

seeing the user name grogar is taken, at least on the new forum.....then i cant come into the new forum and post ^^

And chebby from the looks of it, u once again made a great forum! really hope you guys get what you seek....

Gl to all of you...

Last edited by Grogar on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Reformed Lightning's Blade   Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:14 pm

I would say keep the videos...at least we can look back at what we accomplished Razz

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reformed Lightning's Blade   

Back to top Go down

Reformed Lightning's Blade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1