Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sunseer - Shadow Priest/Pheira - Protection Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pheira

PostSubject: Sunseer - Shadow Priest/Pheira - Protection Paladin   Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:03 am

Name: Mattias
Character name (if not from Auchindoun please type in the realm also): Sunseer/Pheira
Race/Class/Spec: Blood elf/Priest/Shadow - / - Blood Elf/Paladin/Protection
Armory link:

Important stats for your class: 1150 spell dmg 64 Hit / 16k HP 498 defence, 19,?% Dodge, 17,?% Parry 19,? Block.

Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: Yes

What is your raiding experience?: All TBC instances up to 5/9 BT

What
are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your professions?
(Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.)
Tailoring(Shadow Tailor)/Engineering(Goblin)
Mining/Jewelcrafting

Are
you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your
guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
Yes i am, and i have nothing against following orders

We
expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots,
food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with you?
Yes I will.

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
Yes

We
raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid
ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this
raiding schedule fit you?
It is very likable

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
Almost Famous: Couldn't keep up the activity cause of raid times and work clashing.
Prodigy: That my friends is something you have to ask youselves. :'/
Eradication: Little or no progress and lazy undergeared members.
Why would you like to join prodigy? Cause I remember it as a fun guild with good people in.
Also I love to raid, and haven't seen any good raids since I was kicked from Prodigy

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more
information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore Smile?
I will never be a loot whore.

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
I do best helping out when needed on bosses in explaning. I also am best at Dpsing as shadow and tanking as protection paladin. I think i can provide good help with leading raids(if needed ofc) and doin what I am told to do, and taking own initiative.

What are your key bindings? Spells useful to my respective class and specc.

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your
armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one
you would equip in raids, etc): The gear/specc on Sunseer is not the Shadow gear and will obiously be worse than the Shadow gear, and i will specc apropriate for raiding when joining

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy? Cause i know it is a good guild with good people in, and with good raid progress.

Are you planning to continue playing WoW after the expansion? Yes!

What else would you like to add? That i was previously in the guild and was kicked for some reasong and I love raiding and no other guilds seem to raid either as much or as good as you do.
Back to top Go down
Grogar
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Sunseer - Shadow Priest/Pheira - Protection Paladin   Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:44 am

Think i raided with Phiera and he is a kinda a okay tank if memory serves me right, but have a memory like a goldfish 5 sec and its all gone.

(GIEF TANK PLS AGA)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Sunseer - Shadow Priest/Pheira - Protection Paladin   Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:59 am

It was my decision to kick him months ago, and if Greep and Chebby want to give him a second chance then I'd say failure again.

My answer: Declined

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
Grogar
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Sunseer - Shadow Priest/Pheira - Protection Paladin   Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:07 am

Did not know he had a history with Prodigy, was wondering about the last statement, but thought he meant Eradication....so nvm....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pheira

PostSubject: to crad   Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:31 am

Ok Crad, i accept that but then I still must ask Why I got kicked in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Sunseer - Shadow Priest/Pheira - Protection Paladin   Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:27 am

The reason why I ordered it in the first place will not be discussed in the forum here. If you want to know that bad you can contact me when I'm ingame.

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
leilana
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Sunseer - Shadow Priest/Pheira - Protection Paladin   Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:55 pm

You were also in Vanquished
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunseer - Shadow Priest/Pheira - Protection Paladin   

Back to top Go down

Sunseer - Shadow Priest/Pheira - Protection Paladin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1