|Subject: 70 Priest and/or 70 Mage Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 pm|| |
Character name: Eurotrash / Arch
Race/Class/Spec: Belf, priest, holy (impds build) /
Undead, Mage, 2/47/12 (Fire) (1.1k fire dmg, hit capped)
Armory link: Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?:
- If an encounter requires it, absolutely.
What is your raiding experience?:
- Pre TBC - ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40 > cleared farmed for 1year+
Naxx: Cleared/farmed up to 4H
- Post TBC - Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, ZA cleared
TK > 3/4
MH > 4/5
BT > 3/9
What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your professions?
- Priest: Alchemy, Elixir master.
Tailoring, mooncloth tailor. A few epic recipes, nothing awesome.
- Mage: Enchanting, A few rare formulas,
Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your
guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
- Absolutely not a problem, wouldnt have it any other way.
We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots,
food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
- Never go anywhere without em.
Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
- Yep, I am.
We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
- That suits me just fine.
What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
- Pre BC: Phoenix Renegades(The Maelstrom), disbanded. (raided up to twins in AQ40)
Perfecktion(Dentarg), disbanded. (cleared AQ40, raided up to 4H in Naxx)
- Post TBC: Anyone for a Pint(Dentarg), Struggled with inactivity.
Amentia(Dentarg), left the guild because I was moving and not able to raid for 3 months.
We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more
information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ?
- I am familiar with and, and I have no issues with it.
What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
- I have a very calm and focused way of raiding, so I can provide focus and a player that remains calm when shit hits the fan. What I do best is probably healing on my priest, or steady overall high dps on my mage. I am not one of those mages that dps heavily only when needed to.
Do you have any raid statistics (any WWS link or some other stuff) that you can share with us?
- The raid statistics sites used in my old guilds are no longer up.
What macro's do you use that you think are essential for your class? could you type in a few of them?
- Well, stopcasting macros on both chars, decursive macro on both chars, and obviously:
/cast Icy Veins
/use Icon of the Silver Crescent
/cast Fireball(Rank 13)
on my mage. And last, the oldskool Vashj macro on both chars,
/use Tainted core
/y **********Tainted core to: %t!!!!
/s **********Tainted core to: %t!!!!
/script SendChatMessage("YOU HAVE THE CORE","whisper","Orcish",UnitName("Target"));
What are your key bindings?
Why does it matter? Never seen this question before, F1-F5, asdfg, 1-6, Shift 1-4, shift asdfg. As to how they are set up, well the important thing is I know how they work.
Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your
armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one
you would equip in raids, etc)
- My mage might have equipped T2(Netherwind) and not raiding gear as I was messing around Org last time he was online, and he might be frost specced, because a friend of mine were duoing a few instances over the weekend. If you want to see the normal raiding gear (if it is not in the armory) I use, let me know.
What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
- Seems like a nice guild, and I wanna do some raiding again, you are roughly at the same level of progress as my previous guild when I stopped raiding, so I dont wanna miss too much content.
Are you planning to continue playing WoW after the expansion?
What else would you like to add?
- Havent got that much else to add, if you have any questions or anything, send me a /w ingame or whatever. Hope to see you around sometime. Oh, and the reason why I applied with both my Mage and Priest is because I wanna raid again, and not bothered which of the two classes I play, so if you need any of the two, let me know.
|Subject: Re: 70 Priest and/or 70 Mage Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:08 pm|| |
Weird, the armory links didn't work for some reason, trying agian, adding quotation marks so the url can be seen at least, apologize for the links not working in the original post.
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04
|Subject: Re: 70 Priest and/or 70 Mage Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:07 pm|| |
key binding are the most important q!
anyway, i cant see your armory profile atm, prolly the server is down...
the most important part is actually the activity, do u really think you can keep up with the pace? because the ones who we recruit usually cant (: other than that i know that 2/48/11 as a pve spec but not 2/47/12 prolly u dont give a point to dragon breath?
|Subject: Re: 70 Priest and/or 70 Mage Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:10 pm|| |
Activity should not be a problem.
As for the talent spec, same spec, just dont have the 1 filler point in imp fire blast, as it doesnt make a huge difference, it more comes down to preference, and I prefer to have 1 extra talent in the frost tree, since you already need to invest 11 points to get icy veins to compliment the deep fire build.
Number of posts : 34
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-09
|Subject: Re: 70 Priest and/or 70 Mage Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:16 pm|| |
I saw your gear at armory and in game, it ll work fine for the guild if you will be active enough; i hope that at least.
Just want to mention that you should definetely get rid of these primal mooncloth set and get more stamina instead. I just don t want to have another Meedic issue
Welcome to the guild.
The Holy D.
Number of posts : 551
Age : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-15
|Subject: Re: 70 Priest and/or 70 Mage Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:03 pm|| |
- Quote :
- Just want to mention that you should definetely
get rid of these primal mooncloth set and get more stamina instead. I
just don t want to have another Meedic issue
Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Number of posts : 440
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-26
|Subject: Re: 70 Priest and/or 70 Mage Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:56 pm|| |
atleast he's not an enchanter and wont DE his gear xD
|Subject: Re: 70 Priest and/or 70 Mage Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:41 pm|| |
Ill hopefully be able to replace the PMC pieces with some T5 or equivalent, as anything less will gimp my epeen too much.
Anyway thanks for the welcome guys, see you ingame.
|Subject: Re: 70 Priest and/or 70 Mage || |