Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ret pala application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pols

PostSubject: Ret pala application!   Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Name: Teusz
Character name (if not from Auchindoun please type in the realm also): Pols
Race/Class/Spec: Ret paladin
Armory link:
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?:

I could go holy got some gear (1.3k+ hb), however my life is ret and i can play it.

What is your raiding experience?:
cleared 10 mans aswell as ssc 5/6 tk 3/4 and mh 2/5

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
Ofc. Im a calm person and it is pretty hard to get me annoyed. I mean why shall I get angry at some guy i dont know who thinks that he is the master of the world just becouse of wow knowledge Razz

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
Ofc!

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
Sure however I cannot use vent 2.1 only 2.3 since mac only supports that version. However some time soon in weeks time im getting a fresh pc where im going to be able to use 2.1 !

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
Fits me perfectly but up to september or so since then im going to come back home at around 7pm few days a week .. Probably mondays and thursdays but thats to be yet decided.

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
Trinity disbanded and some various random guilds. mostly unguilded

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ?
I do accept it and i wont be no whore ^^

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
Gimmie a shammie and ill be a good dps baby ^^

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
Ill respec pve spec if i get in aatm im pvp specced

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
I see some old guild masters in there (Taifoon/mahalia) and Its a good guild to join due to the progress.

What else would you like to add?
Tho im a belf , im straight 'nuff said
Back to top Go down
Bearhug
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Ret pala application!   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:17 pm

omg we dont take straight people Razz

kidding ^^ im just a spammerzor Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Ret pala application!   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Logout in your pve gear next time so you would safe us the time to check your gear next time Smile

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
leilana
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Ret pala application!   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Think i recruited you into Vanquished if i remember
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pols

PostSubject: Re: Ret pala application!   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:59 pm

my pve gear is my pvp gear atm Very Happy i have t4shoulders and World Breaker however i think that s2 axe is better since i have 3%more crit wit it somewhat more useful.. Also farming mgt hc atm for trinket
Back to top Go down
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Ret pala application!   Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Declined

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ret pala application!   

Back to top Go down

Ret pala application!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1