Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Elemental shaman - Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hapslól

PostSubject: Elemental shaman - Application   Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Name: Thomas Jensen
Character name: Hapslól
Race/Class/Spec: Orc Shaman, currently 40/0/21 while farming Heroics/Battlegrounds, (Ofc willing to respecc elemental raiding if i get a trial period in the guild..)
Armory link: I tried insert the link here, but seems your URL tags isnen't working for me.
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: As listed before I’m willing to respecc to whatever the guild demands.

What is your raiding experience?: Most of my raid experience I have gotten from another toon, my rogue Haps on Ravencrest. Pre tbc I raided with the guild Ruin (2’nd best horde guild on Ravencrest at the time). With Ruin I was given the chance to see endgame raiding from a rogue’s perspective with 4-5 raid days a week. Throughout the 6 months I was active in the guild I saw Nefarian and C’thun bite the dust. Due to summerslack we progressed slowly into naxx, where we only got Anub’rekhan and Noth the plaguebringer down. As for TBC my raiding experience with the toon Hapslól, it doesn’t stretch to endgame raiding. A few months into TBC I had to attend a Boarding School, which eventually meant that I could only play in the weekends, from summer 2007 to summer 2008. So my poor tbc raiding experience is the following: Gruul/Maggy down and 3/5 SSC and 3/4 TK and 4/6 Zul’aman.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your professions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.) Currently Enchanting 362/375 with a few rare recipes’s such as mongoose and steal weave in the bank.

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
I’m always open for suggestions and criticism, as long as the person who’s directing the suggestion/criticism knows what they’re talking about.

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?" It won’t be a problem with me, got bank filled with mana pots, elixir’s and a few flasks. I always show up prepared and ready for a few hours of intaweb monster killing Twisted Evil

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
What ever the guild demands, just got a new mic so I’m set. I haven’t heard of group calendar though?

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
The raiding days fits me fine, I will be attending a business school in Aarhus after summerbreak, with most days ending around 15:00, so no problem for me

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?

Back on Ravencrest I was in Dusk Ronin where we in the early months of BC progressed through karazhan and Gruul’s, but then I had to attend boarding school which meant I could only play in the weekends. In the start I raided in the weekends getting my ssc/tk experience, but as the guild progressed into MH and BT, the guild had to drag me through due to my poor gear. I realized that I wasn’t doing any good for the guild, so after a few months I decided to leave and join a friend’s guild that mainly pugged KZ and ZA.

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ? Sounds fair to me.

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids? An active raider, to which raiding isn’t a new thing. I always read up on tacs or watch movies to get a greater understanding of an encounter. I’m very patient when it comes to wiping/learning a new encounter.

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
I know my spell+ hit is a bit low at the moment but I have and in bank. Working on improving it through badge loot etc. And as I said I’m willing to respecc to whatever suits prodigy the best, also have some healing gear (around 1870+ healing), so if we are one healer short one day I can respecc. I know i proboaly don't have the gear to raid MH and BT at the moment, but i'm improving everyday through heroics and pug's, even though it becomes tedious running the same instances over and over.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
I have tried various aspects of the game, but I enjoy raiding the most. And when I transferred here I soon realized that prodigy was the guild as I was looking for, due to many raids days and a nice playerbase.

What else would you like to add?

I have played this game since the open US beta, i have 4 characters at lvl 70, a shaman, rogue, warrior and hunter.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application.

Hapslól.
Back to top Go down
Hapslól

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman - Application   Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman - Application   Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:49 pm

hello mate,

your item level is a bit low for us as u know.

we will discuss your recruit status and reply you in short time.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hapslól

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman - Application   Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:25 pm

Thanks for taking the time to read my application crad-
as for the gear part, an important thing to add: My school starts the 18th of august, so until then i can attend 100% of the raids.
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman - Application   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:47 am

declined

reason: not ready for bt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman - Application   

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman - Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1