Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

X-Realm Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thegrejt

PostSubject: X-Realm Rogue   Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:57 pm

Name:Sebastian
Character name:Predatore at Kazzak
Race/Class/Spec:Undead Rogue 19/42/0
Armory link
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?:
Ofc!

What is your raiding experience?:Kara,Gruul,Maggy,ZA,Ssc and TK all cleared.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your professions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.)
LW / Skinnig... cobra scale gloves, Nethercleft leg enchant and soon Nethercobra also. and the Drums ofc.

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
No, thats not a problem. you have to take criticism in order to get a better player.

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
ye, thats np.

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
yes.

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you? Some Mondays can be trouble for me beacuse work.

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them? Well, im in Eternal Corpse Council atm. when the summer hit all raid stopped, now everbody has left the guild and tbh itīs impossible to find a seriuos guild that are in need of a Rogue

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ?
yeah, ( i had to google it up Razz ) i think it is a fair way to handle loot

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
Good DPS! im always on time for raids with cunsumables, im not a slacker that has to go AFK afk all the time either Smile .

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
Ye, i will get the badge loot legs very soon, will boost my damage some more.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
i saw on wow forum that you where looking for a Rogue and you are at almost where my old guild where at raid progress.

What else would you like to add? I hope that i can join you guys, you seems to be seriuos and good players.
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm Rogue   Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:26 pm

hello mate, sorry for the late response.

i see very low hit rating (246) all our rogues have like 300+. prolly u use t4's for the set bonus but, legs from badge as u said and helm from zuljin would be nice upgrades... also the badge belt would be very nice. a trinket from zul'jin maybe? and mgt shoulders also...

if you can get some of these in a few weeks, we would be glad to invite you. but atm i do not think that the gear is enough and we declined many rogues in the same gear quality... just upgrade yourself a bit, and show us that you are determined enough for the spot ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thegrejt

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm Rogue   Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:12 pm

Hello!

im so soz but i logged out with wrong gears (my bad).
With my raid gear i got 288 hit rating and 1899 AP. woth the new legs i will have 312 hit and 1919 AP.
And when we raid i use Spicy Hot Talbuk food wich increase hit rating witch gives you 20 more hit.
For the helm and trinket from Zulījin i agree with you, i would be a great upgrade, but as i said my
my guild is unactive atm so i have to go with PuG grps and that not always a full clear. so itīs pretty
more or less luck to find a grp that are able to clear to Zulījin. but a try every third day =).and for
the shoulder. i got them. and the belt is next on my list to get after leggings.
I hope with the new information a might got a chance for an earlier invite to you guys.

Regards / ME!
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm Rogue   Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:28 pm

i know teh good old talbuk ^^ gbank is full of em Razz

how about the activity, will u be here for like 4 of the 5 raids at least mate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thegrejt

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm Rogue   Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:04 pm

as i said before mondays are abit tricky for the next week or 2, but the rest are np. Sundays can be some troubles some times, but i will do my best to attend sundays raid, i love long raids! bounce
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm Rogue   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:48 pm

sorry for not responding before. we are currently not recruiting rogues, I cannot promise u any raid spot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm Rogue   

Back to top Go down

X-Realm Rogue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1