Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Resto Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roney

PostSubject: Resto Shaman   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:38 pm

Name: Alex
Character name: Roney (I will be changing server so will change at the same time)
Race/Class/Spec: Restoration Shaman, orc. (0/5/56)
Armory link:
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: Absolutely

What is your raiding experience?: I have done Karazhan, Zul'aman (3 bosses), Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine Caverns, Tempest Keep, 4/5 MH and 3/9 BT (i havent done it all on this character).

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your professions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.) I am 358 Enchanter and 340 Leatherworker. I allways try to improve my skill but i am kinda poor atm so i have put in on a shelf for a little amount of time.

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders? I appreciate good advises and suggestions and i dont mind any criticism. I allways follow orders so that wont be a prob.

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?" Yep!

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?: Well, im kindy shy Smile and i dont have a mic so talking is gonna be a prob but nps listening to u.

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you? Yes

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them? Well, on my paladin i have been in a guild called "The DMZ" for a while. We started from scratch and made it all the way to Supremus in BT and Azgalor in MH, im tired of playing pala and i want to be able to play with my friend, Nador Smile

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore Smile? Hehe, yeah Smile

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids? I'm just a cutie, moral-booster wich is my secondary proffesion :p What i do best? Heal i guess? I can provide a stabile and active healing shaman, members first line for me as i love to be able to help guildies.

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc) Not rly.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy? U guys seem like a blast! U guys know when to have a nice funfun time and when to be serious, u progress well and got a excellent taste of humour. I like it ^^

What else would you like to add? Well as mensioned i got a paladin aswell so i know how to play that class, i'm very active and i love the game, raiding is alpha omega for me, its the only reason i stick to the game tbh Smile I'm aviable from the time i get home from school until i go to bed (in other words: NOLIFER!!!), i do know how to have fun RL 2 and sometimes i might skip a raid to do something special with my buddies (not often).
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:55 pm

hi mate, i assume that ur armory link is http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Roney (we have a problem in the forum sorry for that)

i see u have karazhan gear and blue gear i hope i am mistaken (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roney

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:26 am

I dont think that my gearlvl is too low for the first bosses in MH/BT and i allways improve it so im guessing/hoping it wont be a prob.
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:35 am

tbh we have 4 shamans with around 2.2k +healing (:

and we would like players for progress rather than gearing up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roney

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:43 am

After my experiences, i rly dont think better gear than this is nescessary (sry for miss-type there) for this lvl of raiding and as i said, i allways improve my gear. I know the class shammy well and as i've said, i rly dont think its gonna be an issue, u could put me on a trial and see for urself Wink
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:51 am

sorry but i dont think that i can gamble on you since i do not know how you play, what your general attitude is, and the fact that you will have to transfer here worries me. also i sense that this char has done karazhan 2 or 3 times, and thats its raiding experience.

i cannot be sure how you will do and i dont want to upset you, so, declined.

Thanks for your interest and happy raiding!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:57 pm

since our shammies are slacking we may have a try out I'm unlocking this topic. shall we contact him ? votes?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:08 pm

I vote for using less pressing ENTER!!!!!!!!!!

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
Dercor
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Since greep said everything before, we should not even re-consider, the raid experience is so low as the same as his age.

The Holy D.

ps: tükürdüğümüzü yalamayalım.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:23 pm

he would come with his tank friend nador. u cant contact him anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down