Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nador- Protection Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nadork

PostSubject: Nador- Protection Warrior   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Name: Joakim Myrseth aka Nadork ^^
Character name: Nador
Race/Class/Spec: Undead Warrior, Protection (11/5/45)
Armory link: /
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: Absolutely, i do have some good dps wpns but the rest of the gear is... questionable :p

What is your raiding experience?: I have cleared: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine, Tempest Keep (I havent done Kael but i do know the basics of the fight:) i have also done 4/5 MH and 3/9 BT.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your professions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.) I am a top skilled Blacksmith and Miner, my speciality is axes. I dont have many rare recipes so basicly i have just bought the resistance gear recipes.

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders? Absoulutely and no, it's not a problem for me to follow orders Smile

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u? Allways do and allways will Smile

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?: Yep

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you? Something can allways come up and prevent me from showing at raids, but else than that it fits me well Smile

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them? Only guild worth mentioning is Grr. I was in it since the day it was formed until the day we disbanded. We started from scratch and made it all the way up to Azgalor in MH and Teron Gorefiend in BT. We really had some epic moments togheter... I realised that WoW really ment alot to me and that i didn't realise what i had before i lost it. I hope you can fill the hole that was opened the day it disbanded.

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore Smile? ofc Smile

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids? I tank best during raids and what can i provide hmm... A little spice in the raids, a good sence of humour and im allways kind to the players i play with,

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc) Well i have some Shadow Resistance gear, i currently have 238 shadow resistance.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy? U guys progress well, and after what i've seen it seems like u got a colourful taste of humour but still knows when to be serious (counts for me aswell) and u know how to play the game and fight the bosses.

What else would you like to add? Hmm... I have another level 70 aswell, it's a paladin on the server eonar, i have cleared SSC/TK with it so i do know how to play the class paladin and i got some healing experiences. I'm also lvling a hunter (56 atm) for farming and such things (fun ofc^^). Hehe, i got some wierd ass habbits as well :p ALLWAYS during the raids i go for a thick slice of bread with a ticker layer of Nugatti on! I also use to sing sometimes during the raids but thats a habbit i've put on the shelf :p

My gear: My gear could be improved and i do my best to do that but its not the easiest thing to do by urself:p But i dont think it requires to much time to be BT quality gear. I mean, replace some of the total bonehead items and im good to go I go for normal +stam gems and iíve been doing that since i started kara^^

Experience: I didnt rly get the chance to experience the pre-tbc content but still i have done MC, BWL, some AQ20 and some AQ40. TBC: Cleared Karazhan, iíve done 3 bosses in ZulíAman, Keeld Gruul, i recently killed Maggy (piece of cake tbh), cleared scc (damn vashj:p got some repair bills cuz of here), 3/4 TK (damn Kael :<), 4/5 MH and 3/9 BT. I got to say, tanking the adds on Shade of Akama is what i belive the hardest thing iíve done, i mean, i had like 10 mobs i had to keep aggro of at the same time and sometimes i even got aggro of the big defenders :p But i did fine and we did it 1st try.

Regard's Nador
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Nador- Protection Warrior   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:35 pm

hello mate,

we have seriously active tanks, and i guess i had a little chat with your lock friend in game about it. we cannot guarantee a spot for you in the raids, and also our tanks are like really REALLY active, i mean, i dunno how we can add you to raids...

so basically, i dont know... after an officer chat, ill write the final decision,

ty for ur interest (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadork

PostSubject: Re: Nador- Protection Warrior   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:40 pm

Lock friend? what lock friend?

About the raids, i rly dont need a spot in all 5 raids and im allways willing to give my spot to another tank, i can be put to a hold and stay as reserve while doing other things such as heroic and daily quest's so a spot in every single raid is not needed. even though its wanted Smile
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Nador- Protection Warrior   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:53 pm

ok i had a ninja whisper in game i thought it was ur friend but it seems not ^^

anywais, i will turn a response after i have a little chat with the officers (:

[ ur armory link is http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Nador right? ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadork

PostSubject: Re: Nador- Protection Warrior   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:34 am

Yup ^^
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Nador- Protection Warrior   Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:52 am

after a little discussion it seems that we cannot spare a spot for a tank. and even if you joined you would only be a guild member that doesnt raid. since that wouldnt fit both you and us, we decided to decline the application.

gl and Happy Raiding (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nador- Protection Warrior   

Back to top Go down

Nador- Protection Warrior
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1