Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Xrealm - lvl 70 shadowpriest, looking for a raiding guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
facemelt

PostSubject: Xrealm - lvl 70 shadowpriest, looking for a raiding guild   Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:59 am

Name: mike
Character name: zubaidah-->will change it Smile
Race/Class/Spec: undead / priest / shadow
Armory link
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: Sure, but my healup and mp/5 is not suitable to heal 25man i think.

What is your raiding experience?: pre tbc i played a warrior (MT) tanked up to aq 40
tbc ... i recently started playing again, and lvld a priest, and i enjoy to melt faces Smile
i have been to TK/SSC/MH/BT with the priest, but not very succesfull, mostly wipes.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your professions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.)
Tailoring and Enchanting... just the usuall world drop epic recipies... nothing fancy

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
Sure, i'm open for suggestions, and yup i can follow orders like a soldier boy Razz

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
of course Smile

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other add ons that are useful for your class?:
of course i can use and speak on vent, but in game raid planning agenda ... i don't trust them, forums is NP

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
Sure does Smile

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
Insane on the server Dunemaul... we aren't raiding at all.... more and more ppl are leaving.. AoConan is also a big factor in the slacking..

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore Smile?
fully accept it and known with the DKP systems

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
I can keep track of most things going on in raid since I play with a big screen, I can gief mana regen to a healing/dps group Smile

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
Current spec is not my raiding spec... i was pvping Smile

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
I was browsing forums, and found you guys and saw we need s.priest line Smile
So i jumped on the recruitment forums.

What else would you like to add?

I am an experienced player and not a /emo baby doll
I do like to have alot of fun, so lololol111oneoneonone (nerdtalk) you can expect Razz
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Xrealm - lvl 70 shadowpriest, looking for a raiding guild   Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:37 am

hello mate,

i think that the gear level is a bit low for us since we have 3 shadow priests with 1200+ dmg. i don't think we can spare a spot for you :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
facemelt

PostSubject: Re: Xrealm - lvl 70 shadowpriest, looking for a raiding guild   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:06 pm

The gear what I had on was my haste gear, if I would put on pewpew set I would have 1152 and still wouldn't catch up with your priests :/
I use different gems i think, instead of going full dmg gems I use intel/mp-5 gems...

But nevertheless, just wanted to note that I do have alternative gear,

But u said it, to many active priests in your squad,, I wish u loads of fun and thanks for your time to read my apply What a Face

bubaiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Xrealm - lvl 70 shadowpriest, looking for a raiding guild   Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:48 am

thank you mate for your interest and good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xrealm - lvl 70 shadowpriest, looking for a raiding guild   Today at 7:21 am

Back to top Go down

Xrealm - lvl 70 shadowpriest, looking for a raiding guild
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1