Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

tankadin application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluedrea

PostSubject: tankadin application   Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:04 pm

Name: Theo
Character name: Bluedream atm (Aftermath of Alonsus)
Race/Class/Spec: belf/paladin/protection
Armory link:

Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?
- i have gear for holy spec, but it's not gemmed/chanted and is of rather poor quality, collected as offspec/greed rolls/bids.

What is your raiding experience?
- kara: cleared, gruul's lair: cleared, magtheridon: cleared, Zul'Aman: cleared, SSC: 5/6, TK: 3/4, MHyj: 4/5, BT: 5/9.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your professions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.).
- My proffs are enchanting and engineering, nothing special i can craft tho...just the standard stuff =)

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
- As long as it's constructive, citicism is always welcome Wink

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
- atm i have a rogue i use to grind mats and farm gold, not sure how i'd manage without it, but i gguess i'll be fine. i'm not a lazybone Wink

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?
- sure, atm we're using vent 3.0 in Aftermath on Alonsus.

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
- it's just what i'm looking for =D

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
- on alonsus the 1st raiding guild i was part of was 'Chill' but i left along with some core players and friends to 'Aftermath' due to the lack of raiding. Am currently in 'Aftermath' - a rather hardcore raiding guild, but i'm not enjoying it so much anymore, since we hit BT, getting more and more crowded due to new recruits and not having a stable/constant spot for the raids, and it's rather stressful sitting in front of the PC waiting for an invite that may or may not pop up (we're not using gcalendar) /sadface Sad . i'd like to be part of something that works rather than sit in the shadows, hoping for something to happen Rolling Eyes

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore?
- ofc i won't lootwhore. i'm used to DKP systems, but i'm not familiar with the EPGP one.

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
- i know my spec very well imo (prot has been my main spec since lvl68) and am fully aware of the benefits i bring to the raid and how to take full advantage of them and i know my limits. good threat generation, another pally buff Wink, another DI to throw in in crysis situatiuons etc.

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
- nah, never been into pvp much, xept rogue'ing ofc Wink
- i have all the mats required for shadow resistance gear for mother sharaz, except the hearts, ofc Razz, but i still need the quest line from MH+ for the shadow rez medalion.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
- i've seen your post on the guild recruitment forum, and i'm pretty sure i'm making a right decision transferring if i'll get accepted. you have the same raidprogress i'm used to atm, i know the boss strategies well etc.
- i'm a sociable and friendly person and i can adapt pretty fast to different situations. I like raiding very much, and i take it seriously, but not at the cost of losing the sence of humour Smile

What else would you like to add?
- add-ons i use are: omen threat meter, pally power, deadly boss mods, and some custom UI add-ons.
- looking forward to joining your ranks and taking a bashing for you Wink. thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you soon. feel free to /w me on alonsus on Bluedream, Justblue or Shroomz. cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Bluedrea

PostSubject: Re: tankadin application   Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:06 pm

whoops, forgot the armory link =D
soz for double posting, but i didn't find an edit button
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: tankadin application   Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:55 pm

hi mate,
[ http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&n=Bluedream ]
i think that your item level is enough for our guild but:

is it ok for you to wait for one or two days for our response if possible since we have to retalk our protadin situation with the officers?

Regards,
Greep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedrea

PostSubject: Re: tankadin application   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:27 pm

sure it's ok with me. thx for the fast reply.
cheers, blue
Back to top Go down
delilahah
Nabzter
Nabzter

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: tankadin application   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:14 pm

do u have stable connection?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedrea

PostSubject: Re: tankadin application   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:25 pm

aye, good connection, rarely have issues.
Back to top Go down
bluedrea

PostSubject: Re: tankadin application   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:50 pm

i just failed...epic. i'm currently on a normal PvE server, and the transfer to auchindoun is not allowed. big sadface Sad i rlly had my hopes up.
cheers for your time, and good luck progressing!
blue o/
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: tankadin application   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:54 pm

aha :/

ok mate ty for your time, gl in ur current guild (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile