Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

lock...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KSA

PostSubject: lock...   Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:25 am

Name: Ameen D.A rehailaa
Character name: Mostwanted
Race/Class/Spec: Undead/Warlock/Destruction

Armory link

Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?
yes

What is your raiding experience?:
kara,gruul,maggy,za

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your professions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.)
Tailoring/enchanting
Spellstrick pant,battlecast pant golden spellthread and more

Enchanting: surefooted,spell power on bracer,gloves healing and spell power and strink and more

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
yes

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
yes

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
yes but i have a buff when i use a mic its called: Silence the whole time...i cant talk, im not that good in english

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
im policeman i work on shifts....so im not sure if i can raid all the time...i will do my best

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
i dont have any guild i left about 7 guilds i dont stay with that much

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ?
yes np

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
dps

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
i have my affliction gear and my destruction gear

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
cos they are one of the best guilds on this realm and they are not RACISM like some guilds

What else would you like to add?
GL
Back to top Go down
ameen

PostSubject: my armory   Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:32 am

armory:
Back to top Go down
ameen

PostSubject: proplem   Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:33 am

i dont know why the link didnt appear?!!!!

i put it 2 times ?!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lock...   Today at 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down

lock...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1