Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Yuji - Retribution Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YujiPala

PostSubject: Yuji - Retribution Paladin   Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:59 am

Name: Paweł
Character name: Yuji
Race/Class/Spec: BE Paladin Retribution
Armory link: (Note armory might catch with different spec/gear then i will be raiding with)
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: To different Retri spec, sure. I dont have gear for other specs.

What is your raiding experience?:
Whole Kara, ZA, Grull, Magy, SSC, MH. 3/4 TK and 6/8 BT.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your professions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.)
Macesmith and miner. Both maxed out. Cant craft any BoE epics except resistance plate gear.

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
I am always open for constructive criticism and suggestions. Just dont go too harsh on me or i am gonna cry Wink

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
Sure. If everyone brings them then of course its not a problem. I always had consumables in my previous guild so i am used to bringing them.

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
Yup. I have all usefull raid addons + group calendar already. Whats more i can sometiems be really talkative on vent Wink

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
Yes. I should be able to attend most of the raids.

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
Absolution - Long story. To put it short. Leaders were treating members very unequaly. After some time they started to make unreasonable demands or argue with people because of some stupid things. I have had enough and left (fortunately AF recruited me soon after). Recent events shown my decission was right.

Almost Famous - Guild disbanded (Yes, guild leader ninjaed g bank and transfered, thats true...)

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore Smile?
I accept. Used this system before. Smile

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
What can i do best during raids? PEWPEW! Wink
Whats more my presence in raid gives many usefull raid buffs like increased crit rating, hp5, mp5, damage, additional blessing (my build provides improved BoM) - something good for everyone!
Oh i almost forgot. I am a knight. And a knight in raid boosts morale! People see me and think "Look! Knight with wings! Its a sign from heavens! We are not gonna die!" Wink

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
During raids I will use 5/8/48 which is the best raiding build for most encounters. I dont know in which gear armory will catch me and some parts of my gear are tuned for pvp now (crit rating gems instead of hit rating). The best way to check my gear would be meeting me in game as i could explain which parts will be used/changed/tweaked for raids. I have talked with Firae about it Smile One thing i can assure you is that my gear is good enough to perform untill first gate in SWP.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
Our server is very small and Prodigy has the progress that suits my experience and gear most. I need serious and stable raiding enviroment for my paladin and this guild seems like one Smile
Whats more after talking with some of your members with my alts i hope there will be good atmosphere during raids and outside them as well.

What else would you like to add?
If u have any questions i will gladly answer them.
I am looking forward to raid with you Smile
Back to top Go down
YujiPala

PostSubject: Re: Yuji - Retribution Paladin   Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:00 am

Somehow forgot to past my armory link. Here it is:

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Firae
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Yuji - Retribution Paladin   Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:04 am

And here's the armory link, I wish you luck with the apply and hopefully you'll get an answers shortly

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Yuji
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Yuji - Retribution Paladin   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:57 pm

we got no room for a retri in the raids at the moment. thx for applying, good luck

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuji - Retribution Paladin   

Back to top Go down

Yuji - Retribution Paladin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1