Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

lock app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bex

PostSubject: lock app   Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:45 am

Subject: Application template Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:20 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:richard bexon
Character name:bexoncgs
Race/Class/Spec:blood elf female/warlock/destro 0/21/40
Armory link:armory is currently down sorry
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: kinda like destro to be honest but if i must then sure

What is your raiding experience?:mc/bwl/kara/mh/bt

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your professions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.)
alc/herb can do all flasks

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
sure np there

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
yes

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
i use vent bigwigs omen and xperl..never used that group calender before but can always give it a shot

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
yes i can raid any day you see fit

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
The firstorm is my current guild but the leader is not much of a leader he doesnt lead he bullys other people to make himself feel better i get into constant arguements with him about it but he doesnt care and i dont like the way he treats other people

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ?
never used this system but any system is fine with me i just wanna raid and keel things ^^

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
what i do best i guess is dps, i dont need telling when to use buffs or update addons etc etc cus i do all that 5 minutes before a raid begins so everything i need for a raid is ready

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
i have multiple chars that i would gladly bring along and help the guild out with things leveld everything apart from pallys cus they just dont apeal to me

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
im not going to lie to you i saw alot of guilds on the guild recruitment forum and you just stood out lol dont wanna lie and say stuff you wanna hear i just wanna get back into raiding with dedicated players and you seem like the guild that does that

What else would you like to add? hmm think i covered everything but you can ask me anything you wanna know..i would be transfering from shattered halls to join you if you feel like your in need of a good and friendly lock then i'll be happy to transfer. I'm in it for the long haul and wanna make new friends and be a in a guild that would be around for a long time
Back to top Go down
bex

PostSubject: edit   Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:56 am

as armory is down would just like to give you a small amount of gear detail i have all drops that lock needs from mh except t6 helm and only one drop from bt as we dont kill any bosses that drop anything usefull and najentus just dont drop my boots..got a bear mount(random info)
Back to top Go down
bex

PostSubject: armory   Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:58 pm

works now
Back to top Go down
bex

PostSubject: Re: lock app   Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
bex

PostSubject: link   Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:03 pm

link to armory but doesnt work
Back to top Go down
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: lock app   Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:17 am

Hi there

Sorry for a late reply. I'm not going to lie to mate and I'm going to be very honest with you. As of now I cannot promise you a regular raid spot. If you are willing to be patient and stay in back up and be ready when called upon then just reply back to me on this thread and we will go from there.

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: lock app   Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:30 pm

crad i think we can get this guy tbh. this guy seems to be a guy that will be with us for a long term in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: lock app   Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:33 pm

He hasn't replied to my post....so I'm just waiting for him to get back to me...one way or another

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: lock app   Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:27 pm

it seems that he migrated from his current realm. and i cant track him from now on Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lock app   

Back to top Go down

lock app
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1