Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

BM hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headshoo

PostSubject: BM hunter   Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Hai guys. I'm Headshoot i play on Auchindoun since tbc comes out. I played on diffrent nicknames. [Timoty,Iwillkillya,Headshoot atm] I'm pure pve spec and willing to join Your guild.
Here are few informations about me.

Name: Peter [ Piotr in Polish]
Character name: Headshoot
Race/Class/Spec: Belf female / huntard / bm
Armory link:
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: Surething. I'm up for that.

What is your raiding experience?:
Everyting till Teron Gorefiend. Was preparing to ROS but sudenly had to leave guild and coudnt pay mine prepaid.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.) tbh I got engineering and mining but such a low lvl ;s too lazy.

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders? Ofc. Its good to hear criticism coz u can learn alot. Orders were never problem for me. Very Happy

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?" Since I started raiding in wow i was 99% most of time prepared to raids. U know 1% it coz I was a bit late and forgot to buy but that is rare =] I'm always trying to be full buffed/poted/flasked/ and in good mood Very Happy

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?: Sure thing. There is no guild witout Ventrilo. I'd love to hear u there.

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you? Better couldn't be Smile Best raiding time for me tbh.

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
Well with this char only Entropia. But mine surious guild that I played most and gained experience and skill is Betrayers of Light and than merge with Tempted [where I played as a warlock for a looong time] I left Tempted coz of big irl problems. School and low grades ;s But i made it and pass to next class Smile also had no time to raid and couldn't buy a prepaid card. But atm for now i'm fine and no problems seems to =]

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore Smile? Idd. I was using it before so no problemo =]

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
Well mine experience I hope. Ir friendly person and sometimes can say something that everyone laught in a mestake ;s I will listen to the orders and be 100% prepared to every fight. And ofc dps if needed. ;o

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc) hmmz i'm pure pve so nothing more to say.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
Crad <3 but tbh. Seems like a frendly guild and hope I find some new ingame friends. There also some ppl thay I knew before. =]

What else would you like to add?
Well I wish someone at least read this apply Smile
Back to top Go down
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: BM hunter   Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:23 pm

Good to see you back in the game old friend...Now go back to school Smile

I will check to see if you can join or not...Unfortunately you just have to be patient for a raid spot if you have no problems with that.

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
Headshoo

PostSubject: Re: BM hunter   Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:24 pm

Its no problem for me u know =] I'm always patient
/cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BM hunter   

Back to top Go down

BM hunter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top