Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SP app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
malefact

PostSubject: SP app   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:00 pm

Name:Ahmet
Character name:Liethrice(i ll prolly change it when i migrate)
Race/Class/Spec:Blood elf/priest/shadow
Armory link
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?:I like priest classes all aspects, so yes.

What is your raiding experience?:Up to Vashj in ssc, all xcept kael in tk, and first 3 bosses in mh with this char.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.) tailor/alchemist
nothing special on tailor but have Relentless Assault, Blinding Light, Pure Death and can also craft Destruction Potions as alchemist, elixir master

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders? I wont mind any
critisim thats not insulting and its not a problem to follow orders.

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"Pretty much yes.

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:Yes

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time)
Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you? Yes.

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them? I had to leave them because i had to study hard this year, and got in this guild,
The Addams Family when im on vacation, and they re having difficulties on gathering raids together, so i decided to leave.

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ? Yes.

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids? Well, im a SP, i dont do hell of a damage
as the pure damage classes but i can bring some mana batteries to raid to help others do better mainly.

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
I realize that my gear isn't at the quality of your progression, but im quite active and have some upgrade list to take, i just need raids for them.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy? My current server, daggerspine, is kind of dying and i decided to migrate, i have friends at auchindoun and i saw
you recruiting shadow priests, thats why.

What else would you like to add? Hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Capitainblack
Nabzter
Nabzter

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: SP app   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Dont we full with SP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/5129275gfpDA.png
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: SP app   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 am

Capitainblack wrote:
Dont we full with SP?

no we are not.

and Ahmet, I couldn't find u in armory is ur char name mispelled?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: SP app   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:10 pm

Ahmet could you write the realm too since its an X-realm application i guess (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firae
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: SP app   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
malefact

PostSubject: Re: SP app   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:19 pm

sry about the link, i copied it from notepad and i think link didnt work because of that.
Back to top Go down
delilahah
Nabzter
Nabzter

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: SP app   Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:41 pm

gief pls, more mana mana, since i think we have only 1,5 active spriest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: SP app   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:07 pm

well checked ur armory, it seems ok. if you are willing to be active and dedicated for the guild why not?

greep what do u think?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: SP app   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:18 pm

ok accepted. u can migrate and find greep in game since I'm going for holiday until 20th

Back to top Go down
View user profile
malefact

PostSubject: Re: SP app   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:28 pm

thanks, i will let you know when im there(should be anytime tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SP app   

Back to top Go down

SP app
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prodigy :: Application :: Do you wanna join us?-
Jump to: