Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Veggeh - Feral Druid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veggeh

PostSubject: Veggeh - Feral Druid   Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Name: Stephen
Race/Class/Spec: Tauren/Druid/Feral (0/47/14)
Armoury Link:
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: Yes, although my gear sets for my other specs are not nearly as developed as my Feral spec.

What is your raiding experience:

Karazhan - MT on all bosses except Illhoof and Nightbane, in which I was OT.
Gruul - Fully cleared as OT (Tanking Olm on HKM fight and Kiggler as Moonkin)
Zul'Aman - Downed Narolakk and Akil'zon as Tank. Attempted 3rd boss as both MT and OT, failed due to incorrect raid group strategy and an imperfected version of a working strategy.
Magtheridon - Attempted as Cube Clicker but never downed.
Serpentshrine Cavern - Attempted Lurker as OT, never downed.

What are your professions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.):

Leatherworking - Tribal, 357 Skill, No Epics learnt yet, but own recipes for Shoulderpads of Renewed Life and Windscale Hood.
Jewelcrafting - 110 Skill, recently picked up after unlearning 375 Alchemy due to lack of known Jewelcrafters. Recently picked up recipe for Circlet of Arcane Might for future use.

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?: Yes I am able to take constructive criticism. No it is not a problem for me to follow orders.

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?: Yes I will always bring my own consumables with me to a raid.

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?: It shouldn't be a problem to use Vent, and I use GroupCalendar all the time, along with several other useful addons.

We raid All days except Friday - Saturday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?: Yes that seems fine.

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?: Only 1, which is Vanquished. Been there since November 2007 and have enjoyed my time with most of the guild members there, but have recently found myself lacking challenge, progression and, therefore, motivation to raid with them. I also want to expand my horizons within the game and want to play with other, more advanced, guilds whom I can learn more about my class and experience the whole of the game that I enjoy playing.

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore?: Used EP/GP before and know how it works. I don't take all the loot either, nor do I complain if I don't get loot when it drops. It'll drop again! Smile

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?: Knowing when to not take myself too seriously and when to concentrate and when to switch between the two. I feel I can bring to Prodigy a tank who is eager to perform, eager to co-operate and eager to learn, from mistakes or otherwise.

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc): I am in the middle of assembling resistance gear for various fights, which I do not have equipped.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?: I know a few familiar faces in Prodigy, and like the attitudes of those who I have instanced with who I am not familiar with, and I feel I may fit in well.

What else would you like to add?: Thatnk-you for taking the time to read my application. I can only hope for the best and to hear from you soon! Veggeh out...RAWR!!!
Back to top Go down
zhenya
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Veggeh - Feral Druid   Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:57 pm

ur amorylink isnt there, so we cant check u out since u didnt write ur ingame name....
or shall i asume that it is veggeh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flamelor

PostSubject: Veggehs in game name   Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:43 pm

Yes, his in game name is veggeh, i know the guy hes really nice and and a good tank.
Back to top Go down
Veggeh

PostSubject: Re: Veggeh - Feral Druid   Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 pm

Yes the username is Veggeh, but I forgot to put the Character Name in the original post ( Rolling Eyes ) and the link I pasted in didn't show for some reason.
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Veggeh - Feral Druid   Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:33 am

sorry mate we cannot offer you a raid spot at the moment. I'll consider ur application for future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veggeh - Feral Druid   

Back to top Go down

Veggeh - Feral Druid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1