Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Enhancement shaman looking for guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkhelm

PostSubject: Enhancement shaman looking for guild   Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:44 pm

Name:James
Character name:Darkhelm
Race/Class/Spec:Troll/Shaman/enhancement
Armory link
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?:
no, i would lie like most people and say yes but i love my dps Razz

What is your raiding experience?:full kara/ grulls/maggy/ZA 3/6 / SSC 2/5

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.)
just skinning however i am lvling a priest who at only lvl43 has 255 alchemy , so in a while i will be able to provide pots

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
yes i am willing to take advice, and yes i can follow orders

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
Always turn up with full repairs and pots

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
yes

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?That is perfect cos thats the problem i had with my last guild in taht i have a life on friday and sat , so yeh it fits me.

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
vanquished, due poor leadership and lack of progress onto T5.

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore Smile?
lol , yeh that is fine

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
TOTEMS!!!!!!!!!!!Other than that solid dps and i am proud to say to this day have not cause a raid wipe lol, basically i am not a muppet and know what i am doing

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
Good looking guild , who appear to progressing and are currently raiding T5 , plus i am lonely

What else would you like to add?
Nothing that is of any relevence lol
Back to top Go down
Darkhelm

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman looking for guild   Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:46 pm

p.s armory link doesnt appear to have appeared there

attempt number 2:
Back to top Go down
Darkhelm

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman looking for guild   Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:47 pm

nope not happening , just search my name on armoury if u want to look lol:P
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman looking for guild   Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:38 pm

hello james,

when i had the same quality gear of you i farmed around 600 badges. and got all the badge loot. if you can get your chest, gloves and ring in short time, i think you may have a chance of joining. other than that, i think the chances are low. because we are not doing any t5 content any more. we are farming t6 content.

so farm 235 badges for the win! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkhelm

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman looking for guild   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:59 pm

Yeh sorry about that typo ment to type T6 i relise T5 is outdated lol, also working on that chest atm , and looked at my imba rating today its 219 and i can perform in BT ( and yes i know imba rating isnt everything but it makes me feel better lol)
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman looking for guild   Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:49 am

will consider u when we are about to do some recruitements soon stay around and gear up Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman looking for guild   Today at 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Enhancement shaman looking for guild
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1