Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

enhancement shammy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ataraxii

PostSubject: enhancement shammy   Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:14 am

Name:Kurt
Character name:Ataraxia
Race/Class/Spec: Orc shamman enhancement
Armory link:

Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?:
Yup, but ill need kit Smile

What is your raiding experience?:
Kara grull maggy ssc

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.)
375 alchmy & herb

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
Yep

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
allways have allways will

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
yup got them

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
yes more then likely im on most days for several hours

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
Eradication - becuase i wanted a guild that raided more and had more progress

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ?
yes i agree with it

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
dps and i bring you totems Very Happy i guess i could bring u potss if ppl give me matts Smile

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
nope

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
i have irl friend in there he told me you guys are more seriuos when it comes to raiding witch i like and that u guy are relieable.

What else would you like to add?
hope i get in Very Happy, if not GL Smile
Back to top Go down
atraxia

PostSubject: huh   Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:35 am

"Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
Yep"

Wtf lol i was spose to say no it isnt a problem for me to follow orders
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: enhancement shammy   Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:52 am

I'm sorry but ur gear is not looking good enough for our raids, gl thx for applying

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enhancement shammy   Today at 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down

enhancement shammy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1