Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rogue application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Necrofal

PostSubject: Rogue application   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:38 am

Name: Gavin/Gibbon(nickname)
Character name:Necrofaliure
Race/Class/Spec: Rogue / Undead / Combat
Armory link:
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: I think my spec is the best it can be but i'm always open to suggestions.

What is your raiding experience?: Kara, ZA, Gruul, Maggy, SSC.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.) Master hammersmith. Pretty selfish profession TBH. Not a lot of use for other members. Took it for the Epic mace Dragonstrike. Smile

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders? Absolutely not. I enjoy working as part of a unit.

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?" I always bring consumables to raids.

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?: I already use lots of addons, and i am indeed willing to get Vent and Group calander should i be accepted.

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you? These times suit me fine. Apart from Wednesday evenings i'm pretty much always free.

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them? Rigor Mortis. The guild basically fell apart, and Eradication (My current guild) is going pretty much nowhere. Struggling to kill Lurker and i'd like to actually get some progression for my time spent playing. I play a LOT and dont get very far due to being part of a 'casual' raid guild.

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore? Fully understand and accept the system.

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids? As i mentioned above i enjoy working as part of a unit and am a tam player. I have led quite a few 25 man raids in Eradication. I am good at both following and giving instructions.

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc) What you see with me is what you get, i'm not the greatest lover of pvp. I love raiding, the sense of accomplishment and teamwork is awesome Smile

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy? I've played with a few of your members before and they all seemed to be pretty clued up and non-retarded. Shopped around for some other guilds and they were either complete elitists or total tools. Prodigy is baby bears breakfast (juuuust right Razz)

What else would you like to add? I think i pretty much covered everything. If theres anything else you'd lie to know please do ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Necrofal

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:41 am

oops, forgot my armory link
Back to top Go down
necrofal

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:43 am

Okay i cant make any links at all. Odd.

Well i'm the only Necrofaliure on WoW it would seem hehe. Not hard to find Smile
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application   Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:32 am

we are currently full on rogue spots, thx for applying

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application   Today at 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Rogue application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1