Country: Holland, The Netherlands
Character name: Flamelord
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: Yes
What is your raiding experience?: I have been in the guild Vanquished for more than a yeah and raided some instances, like Gruul's lair, Karazhan, Magtheridon's lair (without succes), and downed some bosses at Zul'aman ( just the first 2 bosses, i know tactics on th 3th boss aswell though)
What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.)
- My professions are Tailoring 375 and Enchanting 363 at the moment, can't say i can really craft something good, but i can make [Superior Wizard Oil] which is always usefull for casters and healers in raid i think, at the moment so much of them that im giving them away for free in raids hoping to better results.
-With Enchanting, im still leveling enchanting and im kind of stuck at 363 but i can do some nice and common enchants that are good for lvl 70, like [Enchant Gloves - Major Spellpower] (+20 spellpower) [Enchant Ring - Spellpower](+12 spell power) im also SSO Exhalted and got Void Shatter which can also very usefull to disenchant void crystals into large prismatic shards.
Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
- I think constructive critism as a way to improve your class, which i think are good for everyone.
We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
- I'm mostly repaired at raid, let's say 99% of the times some slight times i forget it.
-I always have some consumeables with me, even when im not in raids, but specially for raids i also buy some elixirs and potions, never used any flask before but that's because i also want to get 5000g for a flying mount which i don't have yet and they are very expensive, but im an enchanter and try to make up for that with some nice enchants at the moment, but yes when i got lots of gold i will use flasks in raids.
Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
- Well, i have never used Ventrillo before, and if it does not cost me any real life money ... than yes i wil be willing to do so.
-I'm already using other add-ons like Group Calendar at the moment, and i'm willing in install more if needed, i also want to use a sheeping add-on but so far i have not been able to find one that works on patch 2.41.
We raid All days except Friday - Saturday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
- 18.45 is a bit hasty for me, but i can always try to make it, Sunday at 17:45 is just to early for me and can never make that on time, in my oppinion raids should start a little bit later, like 19:00 or 19:30, a lot of people work till 18:00 and some people even till 19:00, so these times would be more rational i think.
What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
- I have been in the guild Vanquished for more than a year, an to be honest i don't think we make enough improvement and i really want to change guilds just to make more improvements.
We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ?
- In vanquished we also worked with the EG/GP system and im totally fine with that.
What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
- I can provide a nice buff Arcane intellect +40 intellect, and i can provide lots of DPS, and some nice jokes hehe
Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
- I'm currently specced fire, but still have to review my stats, have not changed it after i lvled to lvl 70 .... got some arena gear from Season 1 and a glove from Season 2 which i don't use for PvE but just for PvP, for PvE i got full epixx and some nice Tier 4 gear.
What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
- Well to be honest, i like the name and i don't know much about other guilds, and a friend of mine joined this guild last week, names Leilana a lvl 70 warlock, shes the best ^^.
What else would you like to add?
- Roses are red, violets are blue, i'm dead and im color blind !
- (be imba PvE rating and details).