Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Joining the guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrammel

PostSubject: Joining the guild   Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Name: Rui
Character name: Adrammelech
Race/Class/Spec: Bef/Warlock/ Many specc styles, current: 0/21/40
Armory link:
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: yea sure.

What is your raiding experience?: on this Char, Karazhan, Gruuls Lair, Magtheridon Lairs, Zul'Aman and SSC 1/5
well, my rogue before i got hacked on another server i done BT cleared, Hyjal Cleared, Tk Cleard and, but i never liked SSC.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.) Enchanter and Alchemy both low lvl.

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?yea sure, yea i follow orders just fine.

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?" yep.

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?: yea i got all that for raiding purposes.

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you? hmm yea pretty much.

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them? Good Omens, reason for leaving they stoped doing raids, Random Heroes, reason every one left the guild, and Current guild Vanquished, reason why i wanna leave cuz they are all young inmature kids and not enough raids or raiding progress, im just being honest, lol

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ? sure thats the loot system i work with atm.

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids? well, i can make alot of dps, and i will do even more once i get even better gear, my knowledge on BT Hyjal and Rogue and Warlock class specific skills.

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
hmm lot of that i could blah about right now, but nothing reall major.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy? my rl friend Priestowner plays in ur guild, and because i wanna better my gear as well as play with smart playa's

What else would you like to add?
Back to top Go down
priestowner
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Joining the guild   Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Joining the guild   Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:10 am

the gear is too low, and we already recruited one warlock with close gear. I think that we dont have a spot for another lock. But thats my thoughts (: Final decision will come soonly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Joining the guild   Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Greep wrote:
the gear is too low, and we already recruited one warlock with close gear. I think that we dont have a spot for another lock. But thats my thoughts (: Final decision will come soonly.

agree. we already accepted a lock and will recruit her soon. We cannot find you a spot in our guild mate sorry. Thx for applying

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining the guild   

Back to top Go down

Joining the guild
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1