Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

prot warrior application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darksand

PostSubject: prot warrior application   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:20 am

Name:Matt
Character name:Darksand
Race/Class/Spec: Orc warrior Protection
Armory link
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: sure thing, i have a full set of dps gear in my bags at all times

What is your raiding experience?: kara, maggy, gruul, 3/6 ZA, 2/5 ssc

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.) 375 mining and an open slot for the other

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders? ofc im happy to be told how to improve, you wont get anywhere if you dont knwo what your doing wrong and i can follow orders

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?" yes i always have a suitable amount of gold to buy any potions and have several bag slots within bank filled with scrools pots and alsorts

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?: i already use vent and am aware of how it works, i also have groupcalendar, omen and deadly boss mods but will be happy to download any others that are required

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you? yes apart form monday nights when i have football

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them? vanquished - had to leave due to family issues conflciting with the guild and last try i left becasue they merged with defiance but i wasnt sleecte to go as i was only on trial

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore Smile? ofc im used to the ep gp system and will take any gear that improves me but i wont take it off peopel who need it more

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids? i think that im cool under pressure and wont panic in new situations, and i can provide a skilled tank that knwos his class well

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy? have done hc's with a few of the chaps, also chat with chebby a bit and everyoen seems very nice, yet id also liek to experience the high end raids

What else would you like to add? im friendly, laugh a lot at jokes, play football, go to the gym go out with mates, just a regualr teenage kid i guess Razz
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: prot warrior application   Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:28 pm

hello mate, sorry to say but we recruited some tanks lately and no spots remain open atm. will let you know if any spot comes up thx for applying

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

prot warrior application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1