Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Warlock looking for new guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leilana

PostSubject: Warlock looking for new guild   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:08 pm

First of all, hello to whoever reads this
Name: Pamela
Character name:Leilana
Race/Class/Spec:Blood Elf, Warlock, Destruction with Siphon Life
Armory link
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: Yes of course, i have previously specced whatever is necessary to make the raid more successful.

What is your raiding experience?: I have raided Karazhan, Gruuls Lair, Maggy and SSC, as well as every heroic possible. I dont have any experience further than that, even though i could say i was in TK, i wont lie. I have been RM too for Karazhan so consider myself to be mature and focused.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.)
I have Tailoring at 375 with Spellstrike Pants and Whitemend Hood, and Enchanting at 385, with Mongoose

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?
I will always accept criticism and suggestions from guild mates, providing they are given out in a mature way and not offensive. I always follow orders, having been a RM i understand how annoying it is when others think they know best.

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?"
I will always arrive at a raid with my gear at 100%, i buy pots, buff food and can create my own Wizard Oil. And yes, i will always carry them with me.

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
I am willing to speak on Ventrilo, however i have had bad experiences in the past, so will only do so, when i have got to know the raid group. What is it with certain men and hearing a womans voice. This is not meant to sound unwilling to accomodate, its just how i feel.

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
I currently raid sun - thurs 19.30 - 23.00 so it shouldnt be a problem, to adjust my raid times slightly. I also try and do at least 5 heroics a week to keep my eye in.

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?
I am very loyal, and have only been in the 1 guild for the last year (although it has changed name once along the way). I am leaving vanquished because i need to challenge myself more, this isnt meant to sound big headed but i need to be raiding in BT or MtH to get upgrades. It is sad because i always make friends and like a lot of people in Vanquished, but its time to move on i feel.

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ?
We currently loot using that same system, so it wouldnt be a problem, and to be honest i just want to experience high end raids, i am not a ninja, and would happliy raid for 1 month without a drop (as long as i knew one would be coming some day)

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
I turn up before raid time, i fit in nicely and i dont shout &*(% when the raid wipes, i just accept it and try and work out why it happened, unless of course its obvious. I often shout in raid chat (because i am sometimes leader) "we raid as a team, and we wipe as a team" - and thats what i believe. I also bring what i believe to be a focused dps.

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)
I also have the Arcanoweave set for resist and the Infernoweave set, and i will bring these to raids when i am asked to wear them.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
I have chosen Prodigy because when i first reached level 70 i went in a couple of heroics with some Prodigy members and they had a good attitude and 2 of them gave me tips, probably doesnt sound like a big deal but to me it was, so i always thought that if i left Vanquished i would see if The Prodigy wanted me.

What else would you like to add?
I follow orders, and offer suggestions at the relevant times. If i feel that the tactics are wrong i will make a suggestion to a leader, but only to help, i know how much pressure the leaders are under.

Anyway, thanks for reading.
Leilana
Back to top Go down
Leilana

PostSubject: Armoury link   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:10 pm

The armour link is missing for some reason
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Warlock looking for new guild   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:49 pm

I checked u out on armory no worries.

I think we may use 1 more lock will get back to u soon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Warlock looking for new guild   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:58 pm

Hello Leilana and thank you for your wonderful application. Finally I see some player that is around my age Razz

I like your attitude towards raiding and I like the way your express yourself. What I'm looking for in my raids (since being raid captain in Prodigy) is active raiding members. Raiders that show good and willing attitude towards the raids.
Chebby has told me that he has been talking to you so I'm sure that we will come towards an answer really soon

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
fniggium
Gay Alert
Gay Alert

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Warlock looking for new guild   Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:32 am

Girls on vent.
Well it probably originates from the ancients beliefs that girls do not play computergames so everytime a girl is "discovered" she naturally gets some attention. Unfortunately not all of it is in a good way.

You should feel at home here tho. We have 3-4 girls already and they're slowly "progressing in the verbal arts" on vent Smile

On the application.
Very nice indeed. Not much to say really other than let's find a spot if possible. Crad needs the company imo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Warlock looking for new guild   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 am

Since we have decided to invite this warlock to our ranks I'm locking this post

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock looking for new guild   

Back to top Go down

Warlock looking for new guild
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1