Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rogue apply

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smehraa

PostSubject: Rogue apply   Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:24 pm

Name: Özgür
Character name: Smehra
Race/Class/Spec: Undead / Rogue / Subtlety
Armory link: armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Smehra
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: Yes

What is your raiding experience?: Not much pve experience

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.) Engineering / mining. I can craft Field Repair Bot 110G for raids. (The robot that sells reagents and repairs)

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders? No

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?" Yes

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?: Yes.

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you? Yes

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them? I didnt have a guild before.

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore Smile? Yes

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
I can make dps. As I said before i can provide Field Repair Bot 110G to raids.

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc) Im pvp geared so far. I will change my spec if i can join you

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?
One of my friends suggested. I was hoping i can get better gears for pve with your alt group

What else would you like to add?
Im not hoping to join hard raids. I was hoping to get good pve gears with your alt group in raids like zulaman/karazhan to be enough good for harder raids
Back to top Go down
Dercor
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Rogue apply   Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:40 pm

Thanks for the explanation of the repair bot. Smile

The Holy D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Rogue apply   Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:47 pm

hello,

First of all, we are full on rogues.
secondly, we do not have an alt raiding team and we are focusing only on mount hyjal and black temple from now on. so the people that will have a recruitment chance must have bt experince, as well as bt gears. apparently it seems that you do not have any experince of raiding at all (:

and also in my opinion, if you have low level gear, you should at least tell how willing you are for raids, you should say things like: i can be online 15 hours a day, i can join all raids, i can wait in front of the instance to replace someone etc.... to get a spot in the guild.

Also the questions are not for short answers, if you explain yourself better, you have a better chance for joining the guild.

To sum up, i have to decline your application. Good luck (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue apply   

Back to top Go down

Rogue apply
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1