Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nerotic - Rogue apply.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerotic

PostSubject: Nerotic - Rogue apply.   Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:07 am

Name: Axel.
Character name: Nerotic.
Race/Class: Undead Rogue.
Armory link: I'm most likely in my PvP gear, ingame inspect is of course available if this apply intrests you.
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: Of course.

What is your raiding experience?:
I've cleared Kara, ZA, SSC, TK, MH and killed 5/9 bosses in BT.

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions?:
I currently got mining and engineering due to that i've been PvPing a lot for the last couple of months. If I would start serious raiding I would most likely change engineering for something else, more PvE friendly.

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders?:
I would say that I am, yes.

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?:
Of course.

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?:
Of course.

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?:
Fits me very well. I have no porblems with staying longer either.

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them?:
I were in a guild on Stormscale called Zero Gravity. I left it when I migrated here to play with friends.

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore?:
Yes of course.

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?:
Beside from outstanding DPS I've always been the guy that crack the situational joke to cheer up the mood if a raid would turn out less succes full. So all in all I think I can provide good DPS and a positive attitude to the raid.

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc):
Well as I said i've been PvPing for the last couple of months so i'm PvP specced and PvP gear on the armory, if there would be further intrest ingame inspect would of course be in favor.

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy?:
I asked around for a guild that were currently progressing in MH/BT and Prodigy kept popping up. And since I want to start raiding again and Prodigy seems like the a nice guild i thought i'd give it a shot! I know that rogues are not the most welcome class in any raiding guild, but as I said, I thought i'd give it my best shot.

What else would you like to add?:

Nope, I'd really prefere if you'd ask questios about things you'd be intrested in knowing instead of me telling you a lot of things that you don't give a shit about Smile. And I'm sorry for any possible spelling or grammer misstakes, didn't sleep anything tonight so i'm a bit tired Smile.
Thanks in advance!
/ Nerotic
Back to top Go down
aelthas
Gay Alert
Gay Alert

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Nerotic - Rogue apply.   Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:55 pm

nice application Smile we have loads of rogues in guild but its cheb's call Smile
but I think ur raiding experience is a good reason to inv u...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Nerotic - Rogue apply.   Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:43 am

good application indeed but unfortunately we are full on rogues at the moment. thx for applying though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerotic - Rogue apply.   Today at 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Nerotic - Rogue apply.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1