Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Thingo app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thingoo

PostSubject: Thingo app   Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:31 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Nemanja
Character name: Thingo
Race/Class: Undead/ Priest
Armory link:
Are you willing to respec if the guild wants you to?: yes

What is your raiding experience?: with char i have cleared Karazhan, Gruul,Magy ZA 4/6 with my war i have done all to Mother in Bt

What are your proffesions and what is your speciality in your proffesions? (Which epics can u craft/what rare pots can u do etc.)
enchanting and tailoring (mooncloth spec)

Are you willing to take constructive criticism and suggestions from your guild mates, and is it a problem with you to follow orders? Ofc

We expect that u come fully repaired and use consumables in raids. Pots, food, elixir's and flasks, are u able to always have them with u?" yes

Are you willing to use and speak on ventrilo 2.1 and also Group Calendar, with the other addons that are useful for your class?: sure

We raid All days except Friday - Staurday. Invites start at 18:45 and raid ends at 23:00 (server time) Sundays invites start at 17:45. Does this raiding schedule fit you?
Yes

What was your previous guilds and Why did you have to leave them? i was first in Eradication with Sore i left for same reason, after thet i joined Last try and got kicked becouse i have some disagreement with oficers

We give loot according to the ep/gp system. (google ep/gp for more information) Do you accept this system and wont be a lootwhore ? i accept

What do you think that you do the best during raids? And what do you think that you can provide to our raids?
i allways doing my best in evrything i do. i think i can provide imba healing Laughing

Any information you want to share that is not obvious from your armory link (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the one you would equip in raids, etc)

What is your reason for choosing Prodigy? 25ppl raids

What else would you like to add?
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Thingo app   Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 am

we are not rcruiting atm sorry but will contact you in case

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorethian
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Thingo app   Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:47 am

Well, if we want a nice holy priest, then this guy can do the job.
Have raided with thingo before Smile
Very nice indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dercor
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Thingo app   Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:07 pm

i guess we are a bit crowded in terms of priests.
The raid spot chance will be hard.

The Holy D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Thingo app   Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:08 pm

I may have something in mind Dercor and for the rest of you to know...I'll be in touch with officers later today, so please Thingo be patient

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
Nadeya
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Thingo app   Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:44 pm

I know Thingo for a long time, and he's a nice guy Smile

Good player, trying hard and would be nice to have him in the guild with us Smile

Also, he is my arena partnah (with the other char) and we sux together in pivipi Very Happy but it's all his faulth! we need more practicE!! Razz

anyway, we could always use another priest, seeing all the deaths in the raids, I'd say all others are pretty much traumatised... Evil or Very Mad

So, get Thingo and let 2 ex-guildies be reunited! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crad
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Thingo app   Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:04 pm

I think it's more of an issue that you are fat that you suck

Live and let live your life. Hours will pass. And minutes will slip by. For I watch. I wait I know. From death to hate, I know. I'm your nightmare. The grim reaper of murders and revenge. Of thieves. The gallows you will go. I'll lead you there. From now to the end eternal. I'll laugh at your death. Laugh at your life. Pathetic. Sad. I'll make sure you pay the eternal price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paulmidberg
Nadeya
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Thingo app   Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:19 pm

true.

but... but... he is a cow also!
which only makes it worse hmmm....

i'll get back to you on that one Suspect