Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Senderos - Blood Elf Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senderos

PostSubject: Senderos - Blood Elf Mage   Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:14 am

Name: Elod Horvath
Character name: Senderos
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage
Spec: 2/48/11
Important stats: 1150 Spell Damage , 30.62% Crit Chance , 7473 HP and 8651 Mana unbuffed.
Are you willing to respec if the guild want you to?: Yes, ofc.
Level: 70
Professions: Tailoring: skill 375 (Spellfire) - I have the Spellstrike Pants recipe, Golden Spellthread and the fire resistance set recipes from Aldor (Exalted). Ecnhanting: skill 383: I have the Executioner, Surefooted, Major Shadow Resistance on Cloak and the other usual recipes.
Flying mount: Epic flying.
Ventrilo 2.1 capable: Yes.

Are you willing to use our forum daily, and also addons like Group Calendar ? Yes, this won`t be a problem for me.

Approximate playtimes: 6/7 days a week.

Raid times: 18:00-22:00, except on Monayds (can stay until 20:45) and Saturdays (can stay until 19:45).

which guilds have you been in why do you wanna leave or why did you leave?

Absolution - I have been in this guild a very long time ago. I left due to the lack of seriousness people showed during raids. We were wasting much time and I couldn`t afford that, so I left.

Morte - when I got accepted, I`ve began experiencing major problems with my internet connection. By the time I got it fixed, the GM removed me.

Trinity - guild became a non-raiding guild and leaders also elft to Prodigy. I want to stick with my good friends, the leaders, so thats why I`m trying to leave Trinity.

Do you have money for repairs, sockets and enchants? Yes, I do.

Experience: Pre-TBC: Zul'Gurub: first two bosses ; MC - Cleared, BWL - Cleared ; AQ20 - 2 bosses ; AQ40 - first boss ; Naxxramas - a bit
TBC: Karazhan - Cleared ; Zul'Aman - Cleared (Third Timed Loot) ; Gruul's Lair - Cleared ; Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared ; SSC 5/6 ; TK - 3/4 ; MH - 2/5 ; BT - 1/9 (been to Supremus also, I know the boss).

Information about me: I am a VERY PVE orientated player, WoW for me is mostly about PVE, I really want to experience everything that raiding has to offer and I`m prepared to give my full commitment to it. Besides this I`m currently preparing for university, I`m also a 3D artist, still learning it.

Why do you want to join us? Your guild has some really nice achievements and I know from inside sources about how well your raids are going + many of my friends joined Prodigy, friends I would liek to stay with.

Rate your class skill Wink : 8/10 I suppose. My skills are: pro sheeper and smart DPS (know when to stop etc) my minuses would be reflexes sometimes, although I rarely died or messed up something because I acted too late. I think I would need to learn how to preserve my mana during very long boss fights a bit better.

Extra information: I have 2 armor sets atm, I might be switching between them every now and then. I got the Spellfire set which is awesome for my fire specc, although it lacks stats and I got another "set" which has more stats but a bit less efficient with fire spells. I`ll change between them depending on fights or if I`m frost specc for example.

Armory link :
Back to top Go down
Senderos

PostSubject: Re: Senderos - Blood Elf Mage   Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:18 am

Both of my sets are full epic btw, too bad I can`t copy the armory link .
Back to top Go down
Greep
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Senderos - Blood Elf Mage   Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:40 pm

ginvited Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senderos - Blood Elf Mage