Guild Website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Prot warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoofenhe

PostSubject: Prot warrior   Sun May 18, 2008 3:10 pm

Name: Rikard
Character name: Hoofenheim
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Spec: Protection is my game
Link to your Armory Profile:
Are you willing to respec if the guild want you to?: I'd be willing to respec for certain encounters yes.
Level: 70
Professions: Blacksmithing/Mining
Flying mount: Yes
Ventrilo 2.1 capable: Yes

Approximate playtimes:
I'm a PhD-student so my work time is quite flexible and I can adjust to raid time. My attendence in former guilds has always been above 90%

Which guilds have you been in why do you wanna leave or why did you leave?
I've been in Good Omens to now, unfortunately we experinced rough times and I'd like to move on.

Do you have money for repairs, sockets and enchants?
I've always had my pockets filled with gold, thus there will be no issuse in this department.

Experience:
My greatest experience comes from a mage I used to play. I had him since beta and played up to about a year ago on him. I was RL in a guild which cleared SSC and TK but it all came to an end when our two MTs left the game. I consider myself to be fast learner and good with the game mechanics.

Why do you want to join us?
I think your current progress suits my gear and I would like to see new challenges. I cannot say I have any real contacts with any of your guild members but from your rate of progress it seems like Prodigy's members have the right skill.

Rate your class skill Wink :
I think my knowledge about the game mechanics is my greatest advantage. I'm fast to see which are the keys to new encounters and I can easily adept.
My skill in tanking is not for me to rate.

Extra
There is not much more to say. If you want to talk to me I'm usually online after 18:30 each evening.
Back to top Go down
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior   Mon May 19, 2008 1:55 am

actually we are full on prot warriors atm, but will put this appliance aside and contact you if we need a prot warr.

thx and good luck

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chebby
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior   Sun May 25, 2008 12:34 am

welcome to our guild =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior   

Back to top Go down

Prot warrior
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1